What my friends and I are reading now...

This blog is a way for us to talk with each other about what we are reading these days.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Littleton/Denver, CO

Worked as educator (teacher/administrator) all over the country. Now am begining disseration research for PhD at UC Denver. The topic is youngest teachers, do we nuture or negate them in schools? The study is a descriptive study of their experiences. Goal is to graduate in May 2009.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Reading about blogs.


Lately I've been reading about blogs the new technology of the Read/Write Internet. The potential is amazing - my hope is we humans use the technology wisely. That may be too much to hope for!

Having difficulty with setting up my bloglines. This again is exciting technology but appears to be have more glitches and challlenges along the way than I am prepared for. I will go back - again - to Will Richardson's book to see if I can figure it out. Hereis a link to his web log for educators. http://www.weblogg-ed.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home